Welcome to Whidden Farm!
Whiddens' Yard Sale – Friday, June 15 (8 am until 8 pm) and Saturday, June 16 (8 am to noon)
3515 320th Ave., St. Edward, NE
From Highway 39 going through St. Edward, turn south on 8th street, go one block south and jog to the right before turning left again and going 1 mile south. You will cross the railroad and the Beaver River. When you reach the intersection of 350th St. and 325th Ave., turn right. Head west 1/2 mile to 320th Ave. Turn left (south), home is on the right. For a map of the area, click here.
- 2005 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Sportster - 2,820 actual miles on June 11. Selling this bike only because we want to purchase a trike.- $6,000
- 5-seat paddle boat - $300
- Whirlpool four-burner gas stove - $25
- Pizza cooker - $10
- Oster Kitchen Center 12 Speed - many attachments, meat grinder, food processor - $25
- 200-Watt Portable Generator - New, still in unopened box - $95
- Male and female llama pair - only sold as a pair - $250 for the pair
- Sears Elliptical Proform XP Thinline 480 - $325
- Full-size double mattress - No stains. Will throw in the box springs for free - $25
- Sofa, loveseat, ottoman, and four pillows - brown corduroy. Used for only seven months. We are selling this as a set because the husband wants a sofa set with built-in recliners. There is nothing is wrong with this furniture. It's just like new! - $800 for the set.
- Kenwood surround sound system - receiver, 5 speakers, 1 aubwoofer - $75. Nightstand that it's sitting on with drawer - $10
- Crib Bed and Mattress - Drop sides with all metal mechanism; Mattress can be adjusted to four different heights, side bars are close together, mattress in excellent condition - $60
- Pub table and 4 chairs - Glass top, like new condition - $275
We have indicated the price of larger
items for Friday. Best offers will be considered on Saturday morning. If you have questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-910-0040 or 402-276-6008.
Hope to see you this weekend!
Virginia and Francis Whidden